6th Annual Liquidity and Treasury Management Conference
Organization: marcus evans
|Event Date/Time: Sep 09, 2013 / 8:00 am - (GMT +8:00 hours)||End Date/Time: Sep 11, 2013 / 5:00 am - (GMT +8:00 hours)|
On the 6th of January 2013, the Basel committee changed the liquidity requirements. This is going to impact the entire way that liquidity is managed on a global scale. In addition, the central banks have been keen to stress that the stringent requirements they are putting in place will not be adapted despite the level of development of the region. This conference will cover all of the issues faced within the treasury and liquidity departments within the region.
- Basel III and local regulation: The impact of the LCR, NSFR and the timeline across APAC
- Long terms vs short term funding: Matching funding to enable profit, what to do with surplus?
- Local vs international funding: Cross border analysis the reliance on the dollar and the potential downfalls of the fiscal cliff
- Pricing in liquidity management: FTP the role
- Low rate environment: Management of Liquidity throughout the banking structure
- Funding in APAC and its influence to business structure
- Excess liquidity: A unique APAC growth opportunity
- FTP and liquidity framework: How to allocate responsibilities and price internally?