6th Annual Low Cost Produced Water Management Marcellus & Utica
|Event Date/Time: Mar 30, 2016||End Date/Time: Mar 31, 2016|
|Early Registration Date: Feb 19, 2016|
Despite Marcellus and Utica production bulking up, many operators in the Golden Triangle have gone from high level of activity to extremely low level of activity,with everyone asking the question: What do we do with all this water?
The industry has become highly efficient at recycling 100% of its produced water, butwith operators having consolidated their frac jobs, the burning questions now are :
- What are the most cost-effective advanced treatment technologies that can handle fluctuating production rates? What are the producer's selection criteria? What is the overall cost of treating water would be with each system?
- Can Marcellus' produced water be used on Utica wells? Is there formation compatibility?
- How can injection wells be constructed and operated while ensuring seismic events are mitigated?
- How can E&Ps coordinate frac jobs and put infrastructure in place to make water sharing a reality and deliver significant cost savings?
- Ultimately, how do we manage this produced water going forward in a low cost environment?
The 6th Annual Low Cost Produced Water Management: Marcellus And Utica 2016, answers each of these questions and more with an industry approved agenda and supported speaker line-up, delivering tangible learning benefits to the minimize the cost per barrel and maintain operations in a low cost environment.