6th Annual Optimizing Operational Efficiency in Energy Trading Conference (OOEE2013)
Organization: marcus evans
Venue: Houston, TX
|Event Date/Time: Jun 18, 2013||End Date/Time: Jun 19, 2013|
With recent regulatory changes and enhancements taking place in the Energy Trading sector, an enhanced emphasis on the operational aspects of trading has emerged. Key to this evolving practice is an understanding not only of the regulatory hurdles that must be overcome, but what needs to be done across the middle and back offices to ensure full capturing and reporting of all relevant data to meet regulatory requirements.
The 6th Annual Optimizing Operational Efficiency in Energy Trading will provide regulators and top-level back office executives across the energy trading industry a unique opportunity to join with their peers to discuss core issues centered to the enhancement of their back office trading practice. Discussions will focus on: the application of operational efficiency management techniques, discovering innovative analysis tools to solidify the data management and reporting structure, creating a balanced back and middle office and optimizing trading technology platforms for back office systems.
Attending this premier marcus evans conference will enable you to:
· Review operational efficiency management techniques through the lens of regulatory reforms in energy trading data management, analysis, and reporting
· Discover innovative analysis tools to better manage your data and reporting structure
· Examine proven operational risk management strategies to create a balanced back and middle office
· Leverage comprehensive methods for trading and compliance
· Explore the analytics behind operational efficiency forecasting to ensure proper coverage of collateral and counterparty management
· Determine where well-placed expenditures can provide major gains in operational efficiency
· Analyze energy trading technology platforms to determine the optimal billing and accounting systems
Industry leaders attending this event will benefit from a dynamic presentation format consisting of workshops, a panel discussion, and case studies. Attendees will experience highly interactive conference sessions, 10-15 minutes of Q&A time after each presentation, 4+ hours of networking, and exclusive online access to materials post-event.
Hear what past Delegates have to say about our Energy Trading events:
“Very informative; enjoyed sharing of ideas from industry partners.” – Macquarie
“Love the Energy Back Office focus. For the first time in a training environment, participants were peers.” –Center Point Energy