6th Annual Profit-Driven Strategies in the DCIO Market
|Event Date/Time: Jan 28, 2013 / 8:00 am - (EST)||End Date/Time: Jan 29, 2013 / 5:00 pm - (EST)|
|Registration Date: Jan 28, 2013||Time: 09:00:00 - (EST)|
|Early Registration Date: Dec 14, 2012||Time: 17:00:00 - (EST)|
Financial Research Associates’ 6th Annual Profit-Driven Strategies in the DCIO Market, taking place January 28-29, 2013 is back in Boston with a redesigned agenda that reflects the significant changes we’ve seen in the DCIO space over the past year.
You will hear about:
- The growth of custom target date funds
- Innovative distribution options
- How the fee disclosure regulations have affected DCIO
- The latest trends in product strategies and development
- A closer look at DC plan structures and products
- Best practices for getting your operational processes running smoothly
- ETFs and alternatives; where they fit in TDFs and DC plans
- Why building brand recognition is important to your distribution strategy
- What it means to take on the fiduciary standard
- and much more!
For more information and to register, contact Whitney Betts at 704-341-2445 or firstname.lastname@example.org.