6th Annual Women's Leadership and Empowerment Conference (WLEC 2015)
Venue: AETAS Lumpini hotel
|Event Date/Time: Mar 01, 2015 / 2:00 pm - (GMT +7:00 hours)||End Date/Time: Mar 03, 2015 / 2:00 pm - (GMT +7:00 hours)|
|Abstract Submission Date: Feb 10, 2015|
|Paper Submission Date: Feb 15, 2015|
Women's Leadership and Empowerment Conference 2015 accepts the following types of submissions:
- Research Papers: Completed research papers in any of the topic areas listed bellow or related areas.
- Abstracts: Abstracts of completed or proposed research in any of the topic areas listed bellow, or related areas. The abstract for proposed research should include the research objectives, proposed methodology, and a discussion of expected outcomes.
- Student Papers: Research done by students in any of the topic areas listed bellow, or related areas.
- Case Studies: Case studies in any of the topic areas listed bellow, or related areas.
- Work-in-Progress Reports or Proposals for Future Research: Incomplete research or ideas for future research in order to generate discussion and feedback in any of related areas.
- Reports on Issues Related to the conference topics: Reports related to innovative techniques or research related to any of the topic areas listed bellow or related areas.
- Casual factors of leadership development
- Can leadership be learned? – Nature vs. nurture
- Creating an innovative leadership
- Creating a new relationship with your values, especially money
- Cross cultural aspects of leadership
- Culture and women
- Family systems: Change and traditions
- Gender equality
- Growing as individuals
- Leadership development
- Leadership styles and techniques
- Leadership values
- Leading under extreme diversity
- The role of women in contemporary society
- The role reversal in the home and workplace
- Shaping the future by female leaders
- Success Stories: Meet women who have achieved successful careers
- Women history
- Women and leadership
- Women with disabilities
- Women and sports
- Women's studies
- Women as entrepreneurs
- Women and environment
- Women in politics
- Other topics related to women's issues