6th Vessel Efficiency & Fuel Management Summit (Ship Efficiency)
|Event Date/Time: Jan 30, 2013 / 9:00 am - (GMT)||End Date/Time: Jan 31, 2013 / 5:00 pm - (GMT)|
Building in the success of the previous C-level Vessel Efficiency & Fuel Management Summits in Europe and the Middle East, where the most recent London Summit boasted a 65% of shipowners and shipmanagers as percentage of the conference attendees, we are committed to turning it into a must attend event for key players involved in this ever expanding market.
Why attend Benefit from an instructive and interactive two day programme, scrutinising the latest strategies for efficiency maximisation and reducing fuel consumption through leading case studies and intimate roundtable discussions
- Learn from a leading panel of ship owners/managers on the best practices and cutting edge fuel optimisation strategies
- Analyse the returns on coating investments: Different coatings for different ship types
- Discuss the particular challenges you are facing in your company with experts and peers in highly interactive roundtable discussions
- Examine the impact of sound maintenance on your bottom line
- Understand the latest technical & IT solutions optimising bunker consumption
- Benefit from expert analysis of low sulphur bunker availability and price-trends, embedded within regulatory update
- Meet with some of the most influential personalities of the industry
Who Will Attend?
All ACI’s events attract a targeted group of senior level executives and decision-makers from industry. Our meetings are strictly end-user focused. Delegates will be drawn from ship owning and ship managing companies and include: Fleet Directors, Fleet Managers, Technical Directors and Managers, Newbuildings Directors and Managers, Superintendents. The event will also be attended by Marine Equipment Manufacturers, Bunker Suppliers and Marine Solution Providers showcasing the latest cutting-edge products and technologies.
Confirmed Speakers Include
Steen Sander Jacobsen, Fuel Optimization Manager, Maersk Tankers Wolfgang Hintzsche,Marine Director, German Shipowners Association Thomas David, Head of New Building & Fleet Manager Dry Cargo, John T. Essberger David Trevor Harrison, Vice Maritime Arbitrator & Acting Chief Executive, IBIA Steffen Kortegaard, Manager New Builds, OW Tankers Swenn Owe Hangland, VP Shipping Services, StormGeo Dragos Rauta, Technical Director, Intertanko Mia Elg, Project Engineer, Deltamarin Grant Hunter, Chief Officer Legal And Contractual Affairs, BIMCO Joseph J. Cox, President & CEO, Chamber of Shipping America Edward Bucknall, Technical Director, Columbia Shipmanagement Martin Crawford-Brunt, Manager - Classification, DNV Jamil Al Ali, Manager Fleet Engineering Group, KOTC Kamar Zaman, Director Technical Services, Drewry and many more...