7th Annual BC Power Symposium
Organization: CI Energy Group
Venue: Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver
|Event Date/Time: Jan 29, 2013||End Date/Time: Jan 30, 2013|
The province’s vital decisions on how to deal with the growth will have multifaceted impacts on the power sector, small and large industrial consumers, municipalities and many others. CI Energy Group’s 7th Annual BC Power Symposium will equip you with the essential information you need to prepare for the province’s evolving energy policy in efforts to cope with the growing power demands. Ensure you are resilient and well positioned to capitalize on the opportunities.
This conference will feature candid discussions, case studies and panels with top experts and key industry players, preparing you to tackle your most pressing issues:
- Learn how the province can best meet its growing electric demands while respecting it’s clean energy mandate
- BC Hydro’s Integrated Resource Plan – Get crucial information about power supply and infrastructure planning and learn how decisions made today will affect you in years to come
- Understand the status and scale of natural gas activities in the province and the challenges and opportunities that they create for the power sector
- Compare the issues, impacts and opportunities of the different options for powering BC’s LNG terminals
- Determine how steps being taken to reconcile the needs of new and existing industrial consumers will impact your business
- Devise a plan to improve your operational efficiencies and reduce costs through strategic demand-side management initiatives
- Learn how Nelson Hydro achieved its 2-year DSM targets in just 3 months!
- Gain clarity on the short- and long-term power sector impacts of allowing gas-fired generation for the purpose of supplying the LNG industry – What will this mean for you?
Register today for the most comprehensive event of its kind. A must-attend for anyone looking to meet the key players in BC’s power industry! Call 1-877-927-7936.