7th Annual Collateral Management Forum
Venue: Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Oct 09, 2013 / 8:00 am - (GMT +1:00 hours)||End Date/Time: Oct 10, 2013 / 5:00 pm - (GMT +1:00 hours)|
With experience from six previous years, Fleming Europe's Collateral Management is the continent's oldest and best known event focused purely on collateral. Building on tradition, our professionals pick the best speakers and most up-to date hot topics currently discussed among collateral experts.
What makes this coference so unique?
- Perfectly balanced program with both buy side and sell side, corresponding topics, optimized networking time, represented jobtitles and interactive parts of the programme
- Interactive hour – A special timeframe in the agenda dedicated to networking, surveying the solution providers and problem solving. This is the first time a conference provides such space for delegates, speakers and vendors.
- 200+ participanting collateral professionals
- Comprehensive coverage of topics and current issues: innovation and regulation, CCP, liquidity management, technologies & automation, outsourcing, OTC derivatives
- Carefully chosen vendors to suit the interests and needs of high-profile collateral experts and companies' decision makers
- Perfect location in the centre of Amsterdam- a 5 star luxurios hotel with its pleasant atmosphere and and high-tech conference rooms in the unique 17th-century former Koepelkerk hotel. Ranked 7th of the top 25 hotels in Northern Europe.