7th Annual Tall Buildings Asia 2013
|Event Date/Time: Oct 23, 2013 / 8:04 am - (GMT +8:00 hours)||End Date/Time: Oct 25, 2013 / 6:05 pm - (GMT +8:00 hours)|
Fresh off the back of previous success, Tall Buildings Asia is back, scheduled to take place on 23rd-24th October 2013 with an unmissable masterclass on the 25th October!
Join us to explore iconic new developments, the world’s tallest structures and the future of tall building design- in short, everything you need to take your tall building to new heights.
Take the opportunity to hear from these architects, engineers, construction companies and project managers:
- Cheng Hsing Yao, COO - Guocoland Tanjong Pagar Centre, Singapore - Set to be the tallest building in Singapore at 290m, 64 storeys when completed in 2016
- Sugeng Wijanto, Structural Engineer - Gistama Intisemesta Signature Tower, Jakarta - When completed will measure 638m, 111 storeys
- Andrew Johnson, Director Middle East and North Africa - Mace International Kingdom Tower, Jeddah - Currently under construction, it will become the first building in the world to reach the 1km mark
- Russell Cole, Director of Singapore Office - ARUP South Beach, Singapore - Scheduled for completion in 2016, this project will feature 2 towers (45 and 42 storeys tall)
- William Gregory Bell, Lead Architect, Director Level - Omrania and Associates CMA, Riyadh - Due to be 385m and 76 storeys tall
- Marshall Strabala, Design Partner - 2DEFINE Architecture Burj Khalifa - The tallest man-made structure in the world at 829.8m Shanghai Tower - Due for completion in 2014, it will be the tallest building in China at 632m tall
For more information, contact us at or at +65 6722 9388.