7th Asian Medical Education Association Conference on "Evaluation of the Medical Education"
Organization: Health Sciences University of Mongolia
Venue: CHINGGIS KHAAN HOTEL
|Event Date/Time: Jun 09, 2013 / 8:00 am - (GMT +8:00 hours)||End Date/Time: Jun 12, 2013 / 8:00 pm - (GMT +8:00 hours)|
|Abstract Submission Date: Apr 30, 2013||Time: 08:00:00(GMT +8:00 hours)|
- Abstract title should be concise and indicate the content of the abstract and not exceed 10 words.
- Abstract text must not exceed 300 words and be single-spaced. Do not leave blank lines between paragraphs.
- Tables, graphs, and other types of images/special characters in abstracts must NOT be included and will be deleted by the editors.
- Initials and abbreviations which are not in common use should be avoided unless they are essential.
- Do not include references, credits or grant support.
- Please ensure that your abstract does not contain spelling, grammatical or scientific errors, as it will be reproduced exactly as submitted.
Definitions in the submission form
- Presenting author: person who will present the abstract at the conference and who is marked as the presenter in the program.
- There is a limitation of 6 authors including presenting author.
Declaration of interest – Financial disclosure
- Authors are required to disclose any conflict of interest including affiliations with companies within the body of the abstract.
- Disclosures will be included in the Abstract Book.
- The presenting author is responsible for this information.
- List companies and the type of disclosure.
- J. Smith, Company A, Grant Research Support
- J.S. Smith, Company B, Consultant
- J.Doe, Company C, Speakers Bureau
Notification of accepted abstracts
- You will be notified whether or not your abstract has been accepted by 15 February 2013. At that time you will be given the full information needed for the poster presentation.
- If your abstract is accepted for presentation at the Conference you also accept that the abstract is published in the Abstracts Book.