7th Internal Audit for Financial Institutions
Organization: Fleming Europe
Venue: Novotel Amsterdam City
|Event Date/Time: May 23, 2013||End Date/Time: May 24, 2013|
Escalating regulatory challenges, new and increasingly complex macro-economic risks, continued market volatility, constantly changing business environment and cost pressures … all of these factors and many more, are continually raising stakeholder expectations of Internal Audit.
- Learn about the newest trends on Internal audit in financial institutions
- Gain insight on everchanging regulatory environment
- Understand the role of Internal audit in respect of fraud investigations
- Get to know how internal audit and risk management make fruitfull partnership
- Network with internal audit professionals and learn from each othe
The strategic role and value contribution of Internal Audit are firmly under the spotlight and never has the demand for cost-effective, reliable assurance been greater or more necessary. In turn, this drives the demand for ever greater competence, value added insights and execution. There is no better time to take stock of the many challenges, to listen and learn from our expert speakers and fellow conference attendees, and to formulate flexible, sustainable solutions for the challenges ahead. Join is Amsterdam, for 7th Annual Internal Audit Forum for Financial Institutions.