the 7th International Conference on e-Learning and e-Teaching (ICELET 2013) organized by Shiraz University and the e-Learning Association of Iran to be held in February 13-14 , 2013 in Shiraz University, Shiraz ( IRAN ). The conference is a forumof excellence for the exploration of the frontiers in e-learning and e-teaching science and technology. The worldwide audiences and scientists and engineers from academia and industry will come together to exchange their view and experiences based on the most up-to-date and complete view of e-learning aspects. City of Shiraz is one of the most well-known and attractive historical places in the world and the capital of the ancient Persia.
Beside of conference papers, in this conference, best practice reports will also be accepted for peer review & possible presentations in the workshops and publication as best practice reports in conference proceeding.
· Technological and Engineering Aspects in e-Learning
· Quality Assurance, Assessment, Evaluation, and Validation in e-Learning
· Applications and Case Studies in e-Learning
· Social, Cultural and Economical Aspects in e-Learning
· Organization, Management and Strategic Aspects in e-Learning
· Learning/Teaching: Design, Methodology, and Assessmen