9th Annual Alaska Oil & Gas Congress
Organization: CI Energy Group
Venue: Marriott Anchorage Downtown
|Event Date/Time: Sep 17, 2013 / 8:00 am - (EST)||End Date/Time: Sep 18, 2013 / 5:00 pm - (EST)|
The Alaska Oil & Gas Congress is the place to meet the players, forge new relationships, get the information you need to achieve success in Alaska's new competitive and dynamic environment.
During two information-packed days, take part in interactive sessions, discuss the newest developments and get critical updates including:
- Details on the latest results from the Alaskan legislature – how will the fiscal changes in the oil tax affect your organization?
- Examining the new competitive LNG environment. How are world market's changing and what opportunities does this present for Alaska?
- Insights into the state of Alaska's energy needs and the latest prospects for exploration and development in Cook Inlet and the North Slope
- How the Bakken region and Texas achieved energy production success – what can Alaska take-away?
- The latest federal regulatory developments in Alaska's on-shore and off-shore regions
Hear from leading industry figures including:
- Dan Sullivan, Commissioner, Alaska Department of Natural Resources
- David Holt, President, Consumers Energy Alliance
- John Tintera, former Executive Director, Railroad Commission of Texas
Why You Should Attend the Alaska Oil & Gas Congress
Now in its 9th year, the Alaska Oil and Gas Congress has established a reputation as the place to gather, network and discuss the future direction of energy policy, project development and new resource opportunities in the state.
Inform your business strategy on the changes taking place within the energy sector to position your organization for success in Alaska. Attending has never been more critical as the landscape changes in global energy markets and technology unleashes new sources of energy production. As world export markets develop in liquefied natural gas and shale production transforms the domestic energy scene, Alaska finds itself at a crossroads as energy policy transitions to meet competitive threats.
This year’s theme, Advancing Alaska as a Global Energy Competitor examines industry and legislative efforts to increase the Alaska’s profile as a destination for energy development including:
- fiscal measures to attract investment capital for energy development
- incentives for major projects to support increased oil and gas output
Register Now! Call 1-877-927-7936