9th International Conference on Security and its Applications (CNSA 2016) (CNSA 2016)
Organization: 9th International Conference on Security and its Applications (CNSA 2016)
Venue: Vienna, Austria
|Event Date/Time: May 21, 2016 / 8:00 am - (GMT +1:00 hours)||End Date/Time: May 22, 2016 / 6:00 pm - (GMT +1:00 hours)|
|Registration Date: May 10, 2016||Time: 23:59:00(GMT +1:00 hours)|
|Early Registration Date: May 09, 2016||Time: 23:59:00(GMT +1:00 hours)|
|Paper Submission Date: Apr 15, 2016||Time: 23:59:00(GMT +1:00 hours)|
Scope & Topics
The 9 thInternational Conference on Security and its Applications (CNSA 2016) focuses on all technical and practical aspects of security and its applications for wired and wireless networks. The goal of this conference is to bring together researchers and practitioners from academia and industry to focus on understanding Modern security threats and countermeasures, and establishing new collaborations in these areas.
Authors are solicited to contribute to the conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the areas of Security & its applications.
Topics of Interest
- Network and Wireless Network Security
- Mobile, Ad Hoc and Sensor Network Security
- Peer-to-Peer Network Security
- Database and System Security
- Intrusion Detection and Prevention
- Internet Security & Applications Security & Network Management
- E-mail security, Spam, Phishing, E-mail fraud
- Virus, worms, Trojon Protection
- Security threats & countermeasures (DDoS, MiM, Session Hijacking,Replay attack etc,)
- Ubiquitous Computing Security
- Web 2.0 security
- Cryptographic protocols
- Performance Evaluations of Protocols & Security Application
Authors are invited to submit papers through the Conference Submission System ( Track:CNSA 2016 ) by April 15, 2016. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published by Computer Science Conference Proceedings in Computer Science & Information Technology (CS & IT) series (Confirmed).
Selected papers from CNSA 2016, after further revisions, will be published in the special issue of the following journals.
- International Journal of Network Security & Its Applications (IJNSA) - ERA Indexed
- International Journal of Computer Networks & Communications (IJCNC) - ERA Indexed
- International Journal on Cryptography and Information Security (IJCIS)
- International Journal of Security, Privacy and Trust Management ( IJSPTM)
- Submission Deadline : April 15, 2016
- Authors Notification : May 05, 2016
- Registration & Camera-Ready Paper Due : May 10, 2016