9th South-East European Congress & Exhibition on Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (SEE Renewable Energy)
Venue: Inter Expo & Congress Center
|Event Date/Time: May 29, 2013||End Date/Time: May 31, 2013|
South-East Europe is a part of the global green revolution - nearly 300 billion euros will be invested by 2020 in regional energy infrastructure, which will boost the economy by developing all-renewable energies and energy efficiency.
Targeted at the South-East European market, the EE & RE Congress and Exhibition act as a successful networking and technology transfer platform for meetings between key industry leaders on a global scale.
2013 Event Overview
● Austria is a supporting partner and the country’s environmental know-how will be presented at an Austrian pavilion for the fourth consecutive year.
● Main Exhibition / Congress accents: Energy Efficiency, Bio-, Wind-, Solar-, Geothermal- and Hydro Energy, Waste-to-Energy, Energy Storage, Directive on Energy Performance of Buildings Implementation, Passive House & Zero Energy Buildings, Benchmarking of Regulations on Energy Efficiency of Buildings, etc.
● The Congress will emphasize best practices and shape the challenges in the environmental sectors in South-East Europe. Keynote speakers from the European Council for an Energy Efficient Economy, European Commission – DG Energy, European Renewable Energy Council, etc. will participate.
● Visitor Profile: Agriculture; Chemical Industry; Construction, Architecture; Consulting, Ecology (Waste Management & Recycling); Electronics; Power Engineering; Energy-Saving Technologies; Finance; Food Industry; Investment; Machine Building and Metallurgy; Packaging; Renewable Energy; State and Municipality Administration and Tourism.
● Parallel exhibitions are: SEE Solar , Waste Management, Recycling & Environment and Smart Buildings.
Organizer: Via Expo
T+359 32 512 906, F 945 459 | E email@example.com| W www.viaexpo.com