Academy of World Business, Marketing and Management Development Conference in Poland
Organization: Academy of World Business, Marketing and Management Development
Venue: Sheraton Krakow Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Jul 18, 2016 / 2:00 pm - (GMT +1:00 hours)||End Date/Time: Jul 21, 2016 / 11:00 am - (GMT +1:00 hours)|
|Paper Submission Date: Jan 11, 2016|
CALL FOR PAPERS
Academy of World Business, Marketing and Management Development Conference
in Poland, 18-21 July 2016
Hosted by Cracow University of Economics, Cracow, Poland
In Association with
Embry Riddle Aeronautical University, College of Business, Florida, USA
Win a free iPad or Tablet
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF PAPERS 11 JANUARY 2016
CONFERENCE PROGRAM CHAIR AND EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
Professor Gabriel Ogunmokun (PhD), Academy of World Business, Marketing and Management Development CONFERENCE ASSOCIATE PROGRAM CHAIRS
Professor Piotr Stanek (PhD), Cracow University of Economics, Poland.
Professor Lucyna Kornecki (PhD), College of Business, Embry Riddle Aeronautical University, Florida, USA.
BENEFITS OF PARTICIPATING IN THE AWBMAMD REFEREED CONFERENCE
1. Publication in Internationally Recognized Refereed Journals: Outstanding competitive papers will be recommended to be double blind peer reviewed for possible publication in the following internationally recognized double blind peer reviewed journals that are indexed in Cabell’s, Ulrich’s and EBSCO’s research data base of academic journals: Journal of International Marketing and Exporting (JIME) ISSN 1324-5864; Journal of Management and World Business Research (JOMAWBR) ISSN 1449-3179. Outstanding papers can also have the opportunity to be considered for publication in any of the following new double blind, peer reviewed journals: International Journal of Business and Marketing (IJBAM) ISSN 1448-9848; International Journal of Business, Social Sciences, Humanities and Education (IJBSSHE) ISSN 2201-3105.
2. Award for Best Doctoral Research Paper/Graduate Research Paper: A Certificate and AUD500 will be awarded for Best Doctoral Research Paper/Master Degree Research Paper.
3. Award for Best Competitive Paper: A Certificate will be awarded for Best Competitive Paper. Commendation Certificates will also be awarded to a number of very good papers.
4. Publication in Refereed Conference Proceedings: If your paper is accepted through the double blind, peer review process and presented at the conference it will be published in the Conference Proceedings that has an ISBN. Participants will also receive a printed “Book of Abstracts” that will also be published on our website.
5. Certificate of Membership and Participation: You will receive a signed and sealed Certificate of Membership and Participation for presenting a paper(s) at the Conference. If coming as a non-presenter you will receive a Certificate of Membership from the Academy.
6. Chance of Winning a free iPad or tablet: All delegates (presenters and non-presenters) who have paid their registration fee and who attend the Conference Dinner have a chance to win a free iPad or tablet through random drawing of tickets. (The person whose number is drawn must be present at the Conference Dinner to win the prize). However, AWBMAMD organizers including the Program Chair, the Associate Program Chair and the administrative staff of the institution hosting the conference cannot win this prize.
7. Networking Opportunity: You will have opportunities to network with participants from many countries around the world.
Business, Marketing and Management in Today’s Challenging Global Economic Environment: To achieve the best level of performance in today’s challenging global economic environment, organizations must formulate and implement appropriate strategies. They must also remain innovative and take an integrative view of management that emphasizes the inter-relatedness and inter-dependency of the various business functions. Contemporary research findings and theories presented at this conference will shed light into the policies and strategies that are vital for achieving effective growth and enhance organizational performance. This 7th Biennial AWBMAMD international conference therefore aims to share vital research knowledge, theories and practice that exist in the world in the areas of business, marketing and management development. Manuscripts for this double blind, peer reviewed conference are invited in terms of competitive papers, case studies, research in progress, literature review, special sessions and doctoral/graduate research papers in any of the track areas listed below:
Track 1: Agribusiness Management/Marketing
Track 2: Business, Marketing and Management in Emerging Markets
Track 3: Consumer Behaviour and Psychology
Track 4: Current Issues in Business, Marketing and Management in Africa
Track 5: Current Issues in Business, Marketing and Management in Asia
Track 6: Current Issues in Business, Marketing and Management in Australia and New Zealand
Track 7: Current Issues in Business, Marketing and Management in Europe
Track 8: Current Issues in Business, Marketing and Management in America
Track 9: Economics, International Trade and Banking
Track 10: Entrepreneurship and Small Business Development
Track 11: Finance, Foreign Direct Investments, Accounting and Taxation
Track 12: Health Care Marketing and Management
Track 13: Industrial Marketing/Business-to-Business Marketing
Track 14: Information Systems, E-Commerce, E-Marketing
Track 15: International Business, International Marketing, International Management and International Relations
Track 16: Management, Organizational Behaviour, Strategic Management and Planning
Track 17: Marketing, Strategic Marketing and Planning
Track 18: Marketing and Management of Education and Training
Track 19: Marketing and Management of Non Profit Organizations
Track 20: Promotion and Marketing Communication; Social Media and Digital Marketing
Track 21: Public Administration and Social Policy
Track 22: Services Marketing and Relationship Marketing
Track 23: Sustainable Marketing/Sustainable Management
Track 24: Technology/Research and Development and Innovation
Track 25: Tourism and Hospitality Marketing and Management
Track 26: Transportation, Aviation and Aerospace Management
Track 27: Women in Leadership and Management
Track 28: Doctoral Research/Graduate Research Papers
TYPES OF PAPERS FOR SUBMISSIONS
1. Your submission can be in any of the following four categories.
- An abstract only paper of least 100 words but not more than one page; or
- A proposal/work in progress paper to be no longer than 5 pages; or
- A competitive full paper to be no longer than 15 pages; or
- A literature review paper to be no longer than 15 pages but needs to provide theoretical insights based on reviews of relevant literature.
2. Email all manuscripts to Professor Gabriel Ogunmokun, Executive Conference Director/Program Chair and copy your email to the track chair(s). If necessary authors can contact the Executive Conference Director/ Program chair to seek guidance on matching their papers to track area(s). When the manuscript is received it will be sent out to be double-blind, peer reviewed. More information about guidelines to follow in submitting your papers can be found on the Academy of World Business, Markitng and Management Development website.
JOURNAL PUBLICATION: As stated above, outstanding competitive papers will be recommended to be double blind peer reviewed for possible publication in any of the following double blind refereed journals:
- Journal of International Marketing and Exporting (ISSN 1324-5864)
- Journal of Management and World Business Research ISSN (1449-3179)
- International Journal of Business and Marketing (ISSN 1448-9848) – New double blind peer refereed journal.
- International Journal of Business, Social Sciences, Humanities and Education (ISSN 2201-3105) – New double blind peer refereed journal.
BOOK PUBLICATION: Papers presented at the conference can also be recommended to be double blind peer reviewed for possible publication as book chapters in a refereed research book.
PUBLICATION IN THE PROCEEDINGS: Although all papers to be presented at the conference are entitled to appear in the conference proceedings, the Academy will allow every author to decide whether to publish his or her full paper in the proceedings or to publish only the abstract.
PRIZES: Participants who register and present their papers at the conference as well as attend the conference dinner have a chance to win a free iPad or Tablet through random drawing of tickets. If a number is drawn and the person with the ticket number is not available in the room when the number is drawn, another number will be drawn because the person whose number is drawn must be present to win the prize. The Program Chair and the Associate Program Chairs cannot win these prizes. A Certificate and AUD500 will be awarded for Best Doctoral Research Paper/Graduate Research Paper. A Certificate will also be awarded for Best Competitive Paper. Commendation Certificates will be awarded to a number of very good papers.
WHO CAN ATTEND THE CONFERENCE
Presenters: People can attend the Conference if they have submitted a paper which has been double blind, peer reviewed and accepted and if they have paid the registration fee.
Non-Presenters: People can also attend the Conference as an observer to listen to the presentations of papers without presenting a paper of their own, if they have paid the registration fee.
CALL FOR TRACK CHAIRS: All track chairs must attend the Conference. To be considered to serve as a track chair/co-track chair please email Executive Conference Director and Program Chair, Professor Gabriel Ogunmokun the following information:
(i) Track Number/Area you are interested in being a track chair for.
(ii) Your title, name, highest qualification, current position in your organization, address of your organization, and your email address:
The responsibilities of a track chair/co-track chair will include:
- Submitting a joint or individual paper for the conference to the Program Chair Prof Ogunmokun who will organize for it to be double blind peer reviewed;
- Attending the conference and serving as a chair for one of the sessions;
- Receiving papers from contributors in your Track area for review;
- Sending the papers you have received to reviewers on behalf of the conference organizers;
- Forwarding the papers that reviewers have accepted to the organizers, with the reviewers’ comments; and
- Promoting the conference to other people in your area.
Contact Professor Gabriel Ogunmokun by email if you have any questions.
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you and hopefully welcoming you to the Conference in Poland!
Gabriel ________________________________ Professor Gabriel Ogunmokun, PhD (Monash) President and Executive Conference Director and Program Chair Academy of World Business, Marketing and Management Development GPO Box K 789, Perth, Western Australia 6842 (Chair and Head of Department of Marketing and Management; and Chair of Research - School of Business, University of the Virgin Islands, US Virgin Islands)