Adaptive Designs in Clinical Trials
Organization: SMi Group Limited
|Event Date/Time: Apr 08, 2013||End Date/Time: Apr 09, 2018|
The expert speakers at Adaptive Designs in Clinical Trials are widely regarded as industry leaders. Through their first-hand accounts and in-depth case studies you will learn how to quickly and accurately implement an adaptive design clinical trial for your drug development from initial processes in managing trials to choosing the right time to implement change.
This is the only conference in Europe dedicated to adaptive designs.
The conference will be followed by a half-day workshop on Population Enrichment Designs.
Key topics include:
- The motivation, promise, and success of Bayesian adaptive trial design
- An adaptive design to explore prevention therapies for Alzheimer's Disease
- Controlling the weighted sum of Type I and Type II errors, and implications for the design and analysis of adaptive designs
- From preclinical studies to adaptive designs – a path to the future
- Bayesian Variable Selection (BVS) approach for dose-response modelling
- Adaptive sample size and modification in clinical trials: start small then ask for more?
- Adaptive trials in pre-clinical discovery
- Paediatric adaptation: early (stage) we practice, later perhaps we practice less
- Designing multi-arm multi-stage clinical trials
- Exploratory dose finding in malaria
Andy Kenwright, Project Statistician, Roche Products
Emmanuel Pham, Senior Director Global R&D Statistics, Ipsen
Vladimir Anisimov, Senior Strategic Biostatistics Director, Quintiles
Christopher Jennison, Professor of Statistics, University of Bath
Frank Fleischer, Teamleader Clinical Biostatistics, Boehringer-Ingelheim
Micheal Krams, VP – Head of Neurology Franchise, Johnson & Johnson
Thomas Jaki, Researcher, Department of Mathematics and Statistics, Lancaster University
Martin Simán, Director, AstraZeneca
Jouni Kerman, Statistical Methodologist, Novartis
Alun Bedding, Director, Biostatistics and Programming Development Partners, GlazoSmithKline
and more . . .
For the in-depth programme, full speaker line-up and to register please visit the website by clicking the tab above.
Alternatively, please call Cem Tuna on +44 (0)20 7827 6736.