Advanced Fraud Risk Management
Organization: Fleming Europe
Venue: Hilton Danube Vienna
|Event Date/Time: Sep 19, 2013||End Date/Time: Sep 20, 2013|
Don’t become one of them – come and learn how to prevent fraud and become more efficient!
The highly experienced workshop leader – Malcolm French – will provide you with precious fraud risk management tips stemming from his vast 25-year-long experience of fraud combating and fraud risk management in various public and private sector companies.
Key topics and takeaways
- Creating a Fraud Control Culture within your organisation
- Managing Your Customer Risk “Know Your Customer” fraud control issues
- Mitigating the Internal Fraud Risk “Know Your Employee” fraud control issues
- Evaluating Your Fraud Policy and Response Plans
- Measuring Your Risk Appetite For Fraud Control
- Developing a Fraud Risk Management Strategy
- Critical Success Factors and Delivering Your Personal Objectives
Fraud poses a massive challenge for many organizations, impacting greatly on bottom-line profits, causing negative publicity and eroding customer and shareholder confidence. Therefore, fraud prevention, fraud risk management as well as revenue management strategies are topics in continuous discussions within the all the industry sectors, especially due to the vulnerabilities of the systems, networks and processes that result in frauds and consequently affect the revenue assurance.