Event Date/Time: Nov 13, 2013
/ 2:30 pm - (GMT +8:00 hours)
End Date/Time: Nov 13, 2013 / 5:30 pm - (GMT +8:00 hours)
Course Name: Advanced Skill Building: Large Assembly Description:
This half-day training will provide you with an overview of tools and techniques you can use to help you in SolidWorks
Date: November 13 2013 Start Time: 14:30 End Date: November 13 2013 End Time: 17:30 venue:- 48 Toh Guan Road East #05-106/107 Enterprise Hub Singapore 608586
1. Places will be allocated on a first-come-first-serve basis. An email confirmation of the training is made upon registration.
Registrants may contact the Training Department if a confirmation is not received to working days after initial registration. Trainee substitutions may be made but only with prior notice given to SeaCAD Technologies Training Department.
2. Training Coupon must be presented on the first day of training. Otherwise, SeaCAD Technologies reserves the right to cancel any attendance without training coupon.
3. Registrants who have been confirmed for specific training sessions may reschedule or cancel reservations without penalty up to 5 working days before the scheduled class start date either by calling the Training Department at (+65) 63721416
or by written notification to . Individuals who cancel a confirmed enrollment less than 5 working days before the class and fail to provide a qualified replacement to fill the enrollment will be forfeited the full training fee. Those who fail to appear for training as scheduled will be forfeited the full training fee. SeaCAD Technologies reserves the right to reschedule or cancel any scheduled training class upon 5 working days notice to confirmed registrants. Registrants may then enroll in the next available offering of the course.
4. Certificate will only be issued after the completion of the whole course. Certificates will be conferred upon individuals who have successfully completed at least 90% of the registered training and have made the payment for the training in full.
5. Please note that all training registrations will cease 3 working days before the commencement of the training.