Advances and Progress in Drug Design 2013
Organization: SMi Group
|Event Date/Time: Feb 18, 2013 / 9:00 am - (GMT)||End Date/Time: Feb 19, 2013 / 5:20 pm - (GMT)|
SMi is proud to present their 12th annual conference on Drug Design. This exciting event will focus on the latest developments in this fast-paced field and bring together senior representatives from industry and academia to discuss Statistical Issues in CADD, Binding Site Solvent Analysis, Structure-Based Lead Discovery and G-protein-coupled receptors.
This unique conference will provide an unparalleled opportunity for debate and problem solving of key challenges currently facing the field, allowing attendees to discuss progress in the area and exchange ideas moving forward, ensuring a truly comprehensive treatment of the most important issues.
KEY BENEFITS OF ATTENDING:
· Consider computational approaches to polypharmacology and mode-of-action analysis
· Understand applications of CADD to protein therapeutics
· Evaluate drug design strategies for anti-virals and combating resistance
· Discover the latest development in water network perturbation in structure-based drug design
· Discuss the discovery of novel inhibitors through structure-based fragment evolution
· Hear from the industry on the influence of kinetic and thermodynamic signatures on hit-and-lead optimization
· Capitalize on the latest in data integration and developments in public-private partnerships
· Network and learn from key opinion leaders from industry and academia on protein-protein interactions
Visit our website here: http://www.smi-online.co.uk/2013drugdesign11.asp
Farhaana Rahman on tel: +44 (0) 20 7827 6186 or email: email@example.com