Africa Hospitality Show 2013 (AHS 2013)
Organization: Dreametrix Limited
|Event Date/Time: Sep 12, 2013 / 9:00 am - (GMT)||End Date/Time: Sep 14, 2013 / 5:00 pm - (GMT)|
|Registration Date: Apr 25, 2013||Time: 00:00:00(GMT)|
|Early Registration Date: Feb 24, 2013||Time: 00:00:00(GMT)|
Africa Hospitality Show 2013
Dreametrix Limited in collaboration with Ministry of Tourism and Diasporan Relations, Ghana Tourism Authority, Ghana Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Ghana Investment and Promotion Authority, government agencies and partnered sponsors is organizing Africa Hospitality Show 2013 at the Accra International Conference Center from the 12th – 14th September 2013. The AIM of this trade show is to promote African hospitality and food industry to the rest of the world. Exhibitors from Africa, Asia, Europe, and the Americas etc. will be part of this great event.
Why Exhibit At Africa Hospitality Show 2013
The “Africa Hospitality show 2013” will connect Hotels, Airlines, Real Estate Developers, Travel and Tours, Car Rentals, food distributors, equipment manufacturers, foodservice suppliers and dealers with qualified buyers, industry executives, chefs and restaurateurs. This event will attract restaurant owners and operators to purchasing agents and corporate executives who are all looking to improve and enhance their businesses.
The Africa Hospitality Show 2013”will deliver a profitable opportunity for exhibitors to promote and present their new products and services to an audience of industry professionals. The show seeks to reach an unparalleled group of attendees.
Over a span of three days, you will get to meet hundreds of qualified trade professionals from Ghana’s food and hospitality industry. Increase your sales, network and forge lasting business relationships at Africa Hospitality Show 2013.
Because of where it is being hosted, you can expect a varied cross section of visitors, from key buyers and decision makers of major chains and blue chip companies to contract caterers and independents, from the following types of establishments.
· Africa Hospitality Show 2013”seeks to draw hundreds of operators involved in every area of the hospitality, tourism and leisure markets from Africa and beyond.
· Africa Hospitality show 2013 seeks to offer an unparalleled platform for businesses and leading experts to meet discuss and find solutions for the hospitality industry in Africa and beyond.
Minister of Tourism, Ghana
Director, Ghana Tourism Authority
and a host of local and international speakers
The target audience of the show are distinctly selected customers, industry specialists and owners of hotels, manufactures and suppliers of equipment, goods and services, managers of operating hotels, organizations and businessmen planning to open new hotels and thus carrying out reconstruction and modernization of the branch, regional representatives of hotel business.
To see what's new and upcoming in the lodging and foodservice industries, you must be there
Hotels and Airlines
- The most luxurious and business class hotels gather at one exhibition to showcase their packages.
- The show brings together everyone in the Airline Supply Chain for 3 days of networking, learning and discussion - the place where Airlines come to do business.
- Real Estate Developers, Travel and Tours and Car Rentals
Leisure Equipment and Products
- Fitness / Health Clubs
- Outdoor Furniture
- Landscaping /Tents / Marquees
- Sports equipment, Supplies & Design
- Swimming Pool Equipments, Supplies & Design
Interior and Exterior Design
- Bed, bath & living, Furniture & Furnishings
- Wall & Floor coverings and accessories, lighting
- Floor & carpet, Fabrics, Art & decorative accessories
- Plant & Garden, Outdoor Furniture
- Swimming pool equipments, supplies and designs
Equipment & Supplies
- Front-of-house & Back-of-house systems
- Room Service
- Hotel Furniture
- Linens, towels, carpets, toiletries & bathroom amenities
- Cleaning & maintenance products
- Laundry equipment, housekeeping products
- Protective wears, uniforms/clothing
- Electrical Household Appliances
Food and Beverage
- Food distributors and foodservice suppliers
- Food Processing & Preparation Machinery
- Tableware and kitchenware, glassware
- Beverage Processing & Preparation Machinery
- Hotel / Restaurant Catering Equipment & Accessories
- Bakery Equipment
- Refrigeration Equipment
- Food Industry Disposal & Sanitation Equipment
- Tableware and Kitchenware
Hotel Support Services
- Legal, Finance, Management & Consultancy, Insurance
- Property development,
- Recruitment, staff & training
Technology & Software / Audio & Entertainment
- Telecommunications, Wireless; Audio-Visual
- POS Systems, CRM Systems; PMS Systems;
- Televisions, Video and Entertainment
- Security and Safety, Locking & In-Room Safes
- Computers and accessories
Bar & Refreshment
- Bar Design & Product
- Beer, wine & Spirits
- Non-alcoholic drinks, Coffee & teas, breakfast products
- Bar Snack, mini bar