Agriculture Investment Summit 2013
Venue: Jumeirah Carlton Tower
|Event Date/Time: Jun 26, 2013 / 9:00 am - (GMT)||End Date/Time: Jun 27, 2013 / 6:00 pm - (GMT)|
Agriculture Investment Summit is where you will meet leading agriculture investors and key stakeholders who are committed to promoting sustainable and responsible investing in agriculture. The 6th annual conference is a forum for investors, managers and producers to forge solid relationships and make profitable and investment decisions.
Gain vital insights into how investors are adjusting investment behaviour to ensure sustainability and profitability are not mutually exclusive concepts. Hear how pioneering investors like APG, Hermes GPE, USS and AP2 perceive the risks in agriculture and find out the key questions they are asking managers.
Hear how the UK Minister of State for Agriculture and Food believes we can build a strong and resilient agriculture sector. Learn from pioneering environmentalist and thinker, Lester R. Brown, on the global trends shaping investment.
Join live debates, networking roundtables, champagne investor meet ups and panel debates that will focus on how investors make their allocations and the challenges of ensuring responsible and sustainable investing.
10 reasons why you should attend:
- Hear how the new geopolitics of food is shaping global investment
- Learn about the practicalities of implementing a sensible and workable SRI policy
- Uncover the challenges behind global food price volatility and the role of speculation
- Find out how investors perceive the risks and the key questions they are asking asset managers
- Gain vital insights into how investors are adjusting investment behaviour to ensure sustainability and profitability are not mutually exclusive concepts
- Discuss the major hurdles that must be tackled in order to develop a sustainable policy framework
- Explore the performance of agriculture investment funds in northern and southern hemispheres
- Demonstrate how to diversify along the asset class through commodities futures, farmland, private equity and equity funds
- Network with asset allocators, global institutions, asset managers and producers active in the agriculture investment community
- Be part of interactive networking roundtables with a dedicated focus on regional investment opportunities across the globe