Air Mission Planning 2013
Organization: SMi Group
|Event Date/Time: Jun 03, 2013 / 9:00 am - (GMT)||End Date/Time: Jun 04, 2013 / 6:00 pm - (GMT)|
Don’t miss SMi's 4th annual conference
The two day event will provide access to the assessment and analysis of the latest operational data, technological updates and developing solutions in facilitating and advancing the planning of air operations. Mission planning for air operations has always remained a crucial element in maintaining operational effectiveness; Air Mission Planning 2013 will address these issues and will engage with many current interoperability issues, ranging from CIS and intelligence sharing to cross-platform targeting information compatibility.
Don't miss the chance to network with many of the world's military and industrial leaders from across the globe! Register your place today!
THE EXPERT SPEAKER PANEL FEATURES:
- Group Captain Neale Dewar, Director, UK National Air Defence & Space Control Operations, RAF
- Colonel Richard Leakey, Commander JHC Aviation Reconnaissance Force, UK MoD
- Captain Dickie Payne, Deputy Assistant Chief of Staff (Carrier Strike), Navy Command Headquarters, Royal Navy
- Captain Keith Taylor, Deputy Commander NSAWC, US Navy
- Major P. A. Rennison, CF-18 Mission Planning Manager, Canadian MoD
Tel: +44(0) 20 7827 6736