Annual Enhancing Customer Loyalty & Retention in Telecom Summit
|Event Date/Time: Nov 26, 2013||End Date/Time: Nov 28, 2013|
|Early Registration Date: Aug 30, 2013|
Clearly, no company wants its subscribers to move to a competitor. To prevent this many telecoms operators have sought to change their customer retention focus towards building a long standing, and therefore long lasting, relationship with the customer to reduce chum.
There is no doubt that these changes are mainly due to the economic downturn. However, while customers have become increasingly price motivated at this summit it will be illustrated how to anticipate the needs of your customers through better use of data collection, social media and reputation management.
Building a lasting relationship with your customers is a tricky business. It is no longer enough to deliver quality and value to your customer, the goal is now to get into your customer’s hearts. Excellent customer service is the key to satisfied customers; the challenge now being to make sure your customer service stands out above the others. Discuss with your peers how to anticipate and offer customer solutions before the customer even knows they need them.
For further information about the 3rd Annual Enhancing Customer Loyalty & Retention in Telecom Summit feel free to visit the event website.
Benefits of attending:
- What is the level of satisfaction of your customers with your services? Exploring the Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- Optimising your social media strategy- how to best choose promotions, offers, and incentive programmes
- The importance of product variety
- How to use the collected data in praxis for successful retention campaigns
- Create more efficient offers by aligning and integrating customer data
Discuss strategies and tactics to increase retention, and reduce churn.