Ascend 2020 Finance Forum: Tokyo
|Event Date/Time: Sep 26, 2012 / 9:00 am - (GMT +9:00 hours)||End Date/Time: Sep 27, 2012 / 6:00 pm - (GMT +9:00 hours)|
2012 will see over $100 billion worth of aircraft requiring finance and Japanese banks and leasing companies are perceived as an invaluable source of fresh financing to fill the funding gap.
Ascend’s 2nd Annual Aviation 2020 Finance Forum: Tokyo brings together Japan’s most important aviation players to deliver insight on what the future holds for this important market
Key topics of Ascend Aviation 2020 Finance Forum: Tokyo include:
- A full assessment of the Japanese market and analysis of its position within a global context
- Who will finance future deals? Can the industry survive without Export Credit Agency backing?
- How are airlines changing their business models: From the rise of low cost in Japan to the reassessment of the low-cost long haul model
- Will cargo in Asia bounce back – if not, what are the long-term implications?
- Strategies to correctly forecast the value of aircraft, plus methodologies for correctly forecasting base value depreciation
- Justification on the useful lives of aircraft: Is 25 years still the correct economic life?
- Analysis of the JOL/JOLCO market: How important will this be globally?
- The latest technologies from Airbus and Boeing and the future of the regional Asian market
Confirmed speakers include Jetstar Japan, Garuda Indonesia, SMBC, DVB Group Merchant Bank (Asia), DBJ and Citigroup.