Asia Pacific Drilling Technology Conference (14APDT)
|Event Date/Time: Aug 25, 2014||End Date/Time: Aug 27, 2014|
|Abstract Submission Date: Jan 08, 2014|
The tenth biennial International Association of Drilling Contractors (IADC) and the Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) Asia Pacific Drilling Technology Conference (APDT) will be held 25-27 August 2014 in Bangkok, Thailand.
Under the theme “Driving Sustainable Growth Through Technology and Innovation”, the conference will focus on technological advancement and provide a vibrant platform for knowledge transfer and networking.
With many countries focussed on reducing import dependency and responding to domestic demand by developing local competencies, there are exciting opportunities in both Thailand and the Asia Pacific region to meet the need for increased energy security.
PTT Exploration and Production Public Company Limited (PTTEP) is the proud Host Organisation.
In addition to visiting the technical sessions and discussing the latest advancements in the regional drilling industry, attendees will also have a keen interest in sourcing potential new business partners, consultants, and suppliers for their own projects.
By exhibiting at the IADC/SPE Asia Pacific Drilling Technology Conference, your company will be able to:
- Introduce new products and services
- Showcase your company’s advanced technologies, services, and expertise
- Meet face-to-face with existing clients and new business prospects
- Acquire valuable sales leads and customer feedback
- Establish and reinforce your marketing message and relationships with key buyers
- Well Engineering Managers/Directors
- Drilling Services Managers/Directors
- Procurement Managers, Drilling and Exploration
- Contracts Managers
- Petroleum Engineers
- Drilling and Completion Engineers/Managers
- HSE Officers/Managers
- Exploration Engineers/Managers
- Geologists and Petrophysicists
- Rig Operators
- Drilling Team Leaders and Management