Asian Offshore Support Journal Conference
Organization: Riviera Maritime Media
|Event Date/Time: Sep 10, 2013 / 8:00 am - (GMT +8:00 hours)||End Date/Time: Sep 11, 2013 / 6:00 pm - (GMT +8:00 hours)|
Designed for Asia-based charterers, owners & operators of OSVs, this event will focus on:
- strategies for dealing with the macroeconomic challenges
- the availability and cost of finance
- shipbuilding choices across the region
- an assessment of the opportunities in key global markets
- the potential of the sub-sea market
- regulatory compliance and the MLC
- strategies for optimising fleet utilisation
- the latest innovations in OSV technologies.
As with all Offshore Support Journal events our Singapore conference will feature some of the most respected industry experts and business leaders, including many who have been instrumental in successfully taking their Asian operations onto the global stage. The 2 day conference brings together all stakeholders in the Offshore Support industry – oil majors, shipowners, shipbuilders, financiers, designers, suppliers, OEMs, Class and industry associations – in order to gather intelligence, network, share best practices and get practical answers to the key industry challenges. The conference features a mix of commercial and operational sessions focussed on the sector’s key business priorities identified by us through our extensive market research and the invaluable input from our advisory panel.