Bahrain - India Exhibition & Conference 2013 (Bahind 2013)
Organization: Gulf & EastWorld Exhibitions
|Event Date/Time: Oct 22, 2013||End Date/Time: Oct 24, 2013|
Conference Dignitaries & Supporters
The exhibition and conference will attract a number of dignitaries from India and Bahrain.
The first ever 'Bahrain - India Economic Partnership Conference and Exhibition' to promote bilateral trade and investments between both countries is being organized under the patronage of His excellency Dr. Hassan Fakhro, Minister of Industry and Commerce of the Kingdom of Bahrain. The event is being organized in cooperation with the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII)
The Indian Embassy in Bahrain, the Bahrain Chamber of Commerce & Industry, the Bahrain Embassy in India and the Export Promotion Council for Export Oriented Units & Special Economic Zones (Ministry of Commerce, Govt of India) are active supporters of this event.
The main goals of the Bahrain – India Economic Partnership Exhibition and Conference are:
- To provide Indian companies the required tools and amenities in order to present their products and services, with options ranging from the small start-up company to the huge retail conglomerate.
- To connect Indian and Bahraini businesses in order to facilitate bilateral investments in form of finance, technology, human resource and consultancy.
Over hundred exhibitors from India will participate along with leading Indian businesses showcasing their products at the exhitbition.
Bahrain India Exhibition and Conference is an ideal platform for you to increase your visibility and generate positive publicity. This event will enhance your brand image and differentiate you from competition.
- Senior officials from ministries and other government departments
- Industrialists and entrepreneurs
- Policy makers and regulators
- Thought leaders and subject matter experts
- Investors and financing experts