Base Oils and Lubricants in CIS
Organization: The Energy Exchange
Venue: Congres et Festivals
|Event Date/Time: Dec 04, 2013||End Date/Time: Dec 05, 2013|
The 6th Annual Base Oils and Lubricants in Russia and CIS Conference will bring together leaders from across the region’s principal manufacturers of base oils and lubricants, as well as experts from the international lubricants industry to discuss opportunities and challenges of the Russian & CIS market.
Key reasons to attend:
- Develop a clear understanding of the key challenges, growth drivers and market restraints influencing the CIS market of base oils and lubricants
- Discover innovative technologies for producing high quality base oils, lubricants and greases in response to more stringent technical specifications
- See the industry through the eyes of consumers; what is the market demand for lubricants, basestocks and additives and what are the requirements for final product quality?
- Receive fresh unbiased forecasts regarding the export potential for CIS base oils and lubricants to Europe, Middle East and Asia
- Learn how to market your product efficiently to the fast-growing Russian and CIS lubricants markets
- New: Base oils and lubricants in Russia and the CIS countries will be co-located with Refining and Petrochemicals in Russia and CIS countries 17th Annual Roundtable. All networking breaks, lunches and gala dinner will be shared giving you the opportunity to meet and share experiences with the whole of the downstream industry