|Event Date/Time: Feb 06, 2013||End Date/Time: Feb 07, 2013|
Basel III represents the biggest regulatory change the banking industry has seen in decades. The global banking industry is committed to significant change with a transition period extending beyond 2020. There is no doubt that the regulatory burden placed on banks is challenging and it is not surprising that most banks are struggling to keep up in the race for compliance.
- Experience the perspectives: Central vs. Commercial Banking
- Gain knowledge on the qualitative and quantitative impact of Basel III
- What will be the impact on financial systems and what does that mean for your
- How to treat sovereign volatility under Basel III?
- What is the expected impact on capital, liquidity and market risks?
- Do you know what business strategy adjustments will be needed?
- Talk to your peers about how to become fully compliant, market risk resilient and
how regulation can help your company to
- make a difference!
- Learn how to transform regulatory obligations into a competitive advantage
But can regulation drive innovation? Is well managed regulation going to boost a company‘s ability to differentiate itself and compete in the marketplace? Fleming Europe‘s 2nd Annual Basel III Forum will bring together regulatory and innovation agendas across risk management, product development and organization-wide operating structures.
Listen to European Policy Makers – ECB, EBA
Central Banking Discussion Panel
Special Fast Fire Session
Challenging Roundtable Discussion
Field Case Studies
Who Will Attend
CEOs, CROs, CFOs, Vice Presidents, Executive Directors, Heads of Capital Management, Heads of Liquidity, Heads of Treasury, Heads of Portfolio & Strategy Management, Heads of Transaction Banking, Heads of Asset & Liability Management, Heads of Balance Sheet Management, Heads of Regulatory Risk, Heads of Market Risk, Risk and Portfolio Analysts, Internal Auditors, Regulators
After Visiting this Conference you will
Know how to adjust your business strategies
Learn to comply with other part of Basel III Implementation
Learn to transform regulatory obligations into a competitive advantage