Best Practices in Managing Insurance Assets Conference
Organization: marcus evans
Venue: Grand Hyatt New York
|Event Date/Time: Jan 28, 2013||End Date/Time: Jan 30, 2013|
The Best Practices in Managing Insurance Assets Conference will be a two and half day, industry focused event, specific to Senior Executives working in Banks and Asset Management Companies. Attendees will address challenges in relationships between asset managers and insurance companies, while evaluating key insurance regulations.
This GFMI conference will help insurance asset managers make certain that portfolios they build for life and non-life insurers maximize returns and minimize volatility. Key insurance regulations will be evaluated and their wider implications on portfolio structuring will be discussed.
Key Themes of the Asset Allocation and Optimization of Returns by Insurance Asset Managers Conference Include:
1. Optimization of economic results in the current economic climate
2. Developing strategies beyond traditional fixed income investments, including the deployment of alternative investments
3. Internal constrains asset managers need to overcome to meet insurers’ expectations, including the level of involvement in insurers’ ALM (asset liability management)
4. Optimization of returns in the current regulatory environment
5. Overcoming potential obstacles in relationships between asset managers and insurers
Join senior-level portfolio management experts from Cutwater Asset Management, Conning Asset Management, New York Life Investments, Boston Advisors, LLC, GE Asset Management, BNY Mellon Asset Management and many more!