Beyond Aromatics: Aromatherapy Conference (Beyond Aromatics)
Organization: National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy
Venue: Bastyr University
|Event Date/Time: Sep 12, 2014 / 9:00 am - (PST)||End Date/Time: Sep 14, 2014 / 5:00 pm - (PST)|
|Registration Date: Sep 05, 2014||Time: 17:00:00 - (PST)|
|Early Registration Date: Apr 01, 2014||Time: 17:00:00 - (PST)|
Purpose: The purpose of NAHA’s Beyond Aromatics conference is to provide opportunities for aromatherapists, massage therapists, naturopaths, reflexologists, complimentary health practitioners, students and individuals interested in aromatherapy to meet, network, share, and learn about holistic aromatherapy approaches in practice and for self care.
Theme: Beyond Aromatics: Exploring Holistic Approaches to Self-Care and Professional Practice. Our goal is to offer unique talks and workshops that will inspire and educate you in a range of holistic practices and approaches as well as to advance the field of aromatherapy.
We invite you to attend this exciting, inspiring and educational conference.
- Advance your knowledge and application of essential oils.
- Learn, laugh, share and network with fellow practitioners and others.
- Network with leading aromatherapists and practitioners who will inspire you!
- Enjoy our wellness exhibit show and explore some wonderful product lines and educational products.
- Bask in the beauty of Bastyr’s campus including medicinal gardens and their reflexology walking path!
A diverse set of speakers.