Big Data Marketing
Organization: OpenDialogue Inc.
Venue: old mill inn s
|Event Date/Time: Jun 20, 2013 / 9:00 am - (EST)||End Date/Time: Jun 20, 2013 / 5:00 pm - (EST)|
Digital marketing is more complicated than ever before as the mix of media in consumers’ lives increases. More than ever, customers are accustomed to receiving tailored content and targeted advertisements, and will ignore all but most relevant-to-them messages. Marketers need to understand customer behaviour instead of customer characteristics to craft effective advertising campaigns. To overcome this challenge they must learn how to leverage Big Data to forecast customer and marketplace behaviour. Big Data has typically focused on “what happened”, looking at past performance to understand factors behind success and failure. Unlike ever before, Big Data can track explicit exposure paths and make correlations that were not previously available. Marketers can now optimize individual campaigns and their overall marketing mix, deliver real-time responsiveness to changes in the marketplace, address customer concerns as they arise and drive real value for their brands.
comScore, Inc. – IBM Software Group – Delvinia and AskingCanadians – Environics Analytics – Ressac – The DATA Group – Venngage – Canopy Labs
Why you should attend:
- Uncover what Big Data is, and the opportunities Small Data presents
- Discover how to make sense of Big Data to make correlations that were previously not available
- Understand how Big Data presents a more unified view of the customer experience to enable real-time channel optimization
- Learn which sources and tools organizations can use to better understand their target markets
- Find out the importance of presenting data in a manner that is relevant to decision makers to quickly derive insights
- Explore how to interpret social media data beyond the vanity metrics into practical tactics and strategies