|Event Date/Time: Nov 07, 2012 / 8:00 am - (GMT +1:00 hours)||End Date/Time: Nov 07, 2012 / 5:30 pm - (GMT +1:00 hours)|
The Big Data World Congress brings together some of the IT sector's most recognisable names and faces for an insight into the data-driven world.
With more and more organisations looking for methods to drive value from the vast amount of information now streaming through their data centres, this one day conference will help highlight some of the tools necessary to do this cost-effectively; as well as discussing the key industry trends associated with the increasing glut of global data.
- One day of conference covering every topic associated with the data-driven world
- Hear from expert speakers on how to future-proof your organisation for the rise of big data
- Colaborate with peers to develop new strategy and best practices for your business
- Refreshments served throughout the day, including lunch
- Part of the world's leading Cloud Computing roadshow, the Cloud Computing World Series
Why should you attend:
- Hear from the IT industry's leading thought-leaders, innovators and solution providers about big data's impact on business
- From showcasing the latest analytic tools to highlighting new data centre case studies - we'll have every related topic covered
- With companies of all sizes now in need of tools to cope with their new data, we'll be looking at the issues and solutions related to SMEs and above
- Our congress theatre will play host to over 150 senior delegates, giving you ample opportunity to debate key topics with fellow decision-makers