BioProcess International Conference & Exhibition
Organization: IBC Life Sciences
Venue: Hynes Convention Center
|Event Date/Time: Sep 16, 2013 / 8:00 am - (EST)||End Date/Time: Sep 19, 2013 / 6:00 pm - (EST)|
BioProcess International Returns to Boston: Bigger & Better Than Ever!
Register today for an exhibit hall & keynote pass and meet the people behind the products. Make new contacts and get the answers you need, first-hand, to all of your Bioprocessing questions at the industry’s #1 event.
- 1500+ Attendees
- 150+ Exhibitors
- 5 visionary keynotes address your current manufacturing challenges and take time to answer your questions
- Expedite your research process by attending technology workshops featuring new products and services to help your future planning and purchase decisions
- Get an edge on your competition by seeing dozens of new products to save your company time and money
- Fun evening receptions offer a casual atmosphere for easy networking and collaboration
- Review hot new research from more than 80 poster presentations on the show floor
Get more information on Exhibit Hall & Keynote Passes online or call 800.390.4078
*Qualified Professionals: Exhibit Hall & Keynote pass purchases are only made available for qualified researchers, scientists, engineers, quality professionals and executives from biotechnology, biopharmaceutical or pharmaceutical organizations. All registrations will be reviewed and IBC reserves the right to provide this access only to those who do meet the qualified criteria. Those who do not qualify for this option must register for one of the main conference selections that provides access to the conference and exhibit hall. If your company is exhibiting, individuals must register through their company for access to the exhibit hall.