Biosimilars The MasterClass Training
Organization: Fleming Europe
Venue: InterContinental Frankfurt
|Event Date/Time: Mar 19, 2013||End Date/Time: Mar 20, 2013|
The challenges that developing and manufacturing companies face are remarkable and the to understand the changing regulatory environment in Europe, USA and in emerging market presents difficulties to the pharmaceutical industry.KEY TOPICS
- Approved Biosimilars in the EU
- Pricing and Reimbursement for Biosimilars
- Scientific and Development Strategy for a Biosimilar
- Biosimilars in the Emerging Markets
- The Current legal Environment for Biosimilars
- The Future of Biosimilars
- will cover all the aspects that help pharmaceutical companies to develop Biosimilars, overcome development and manufacturing challenges and understand the regulatory framewrok and the future trends of biosimilar markets.
- It will discuss the opportunities presented by the evolving Biosimilars market. The MasterClass is designed to provide representatives of pharmaceutical companies with an overview of Biosimilars.
- It is relevant to both innovators facing lifecycle management issues for innovator biologics, and also for those interested in making and licensing biosimilars in the leading highly regulated markets.
Every session will be followed by a discussion or case exercise, including a case study on market share in Europe, USA and emerging markets .