Bisnow's Creative Office Summit
Venue: Element LA
|Event Date/Time: Jul 24, 2013 / 8:00 am - (PST)||End Date/Time: Jul 24, 2013 / 11:00 am - (PST)|
While some may lament the loss of the corner office, many tenants led by the growth of the tech and media sector have embraced the emergence of "Creative Office." From Playa Visa and Santa Monica to Hollywood and Downtown, tenants such as RiotGames, NastyGal, Amazon, Google, and more are redefining the term office. What are developers/owners providing to entice tenants to their portfolios? What creative tenants most signify this evolution? How is new technology impacting the leasing sector?
Come hear from the real estate leaders in the field making this evolution the norm on July 24th at Hudson Pacific Properties Element LA.
- Milan Ratkovich (Development Manager, Ratkovich Company)
- Howard Stern (President, Hudson Pacific Properties)
- Chris Rising (President & COO, Rising Realty Partners)
- Mark Bassil (President, Modular Architectural Interiors)
- Jeff Pion (Vice Chairman, CBRE)
- David Simon (EVP, Kilroy Realty Corporation)