BMJ Masterclass for Physicians: Neurology London November 2013
Organization: BMJ Learning
Venue: BMA House
|Event Date/Time: Nov 20, 2013 / 9:00 am - (GMT)||End Date/Time: Nov 20, 2013 / 5:00 pm - (GMT)|
|Registration Date: Nov 19, 2013||Time: 12:00:00(GMT)|
|Early Registration Date: Oct 09, 2013||Time: 12:00:00(GMT)|
- Date: Wednesday 20th November 2013
- Start Time: 9am
- End Time: 5pm
- Location: BMA House, London
- Audience: Physicians, consultants and trainees, junior doctors, neurologists, GPs with specialty interests
- Earn a minimum of 6 hours CPD credits for your revalidation portfolio or appraisal
- Programmes designed by a team of doctors who understand your needs, with a focus on practical advice.
- Fully updated content based on your feedback with take home tips that will help you change your practice
- Get your copy of the essential Neurology course handbook and our ‘track your learning’ document.
- Includes a 6 month subscription to BMJ Best Practice
- Network with your peers and get your questions answered by our expert speakers
- Receive a certificate of attendance as evidence of your learning
This essential one day course will update you on the latest evidence relating to a wide range of common neurological symptoms and syndromes. Our expert speakers complement recent guidelines with practical tips and relevant case examples that will make even the most challenging aspects of neurology both clear and accessible.
The event is chaired by Professor Phil Smith and Dr Geraint Fuller.
Please check our website for updates on speakers as they are confirmed.
Fee (Incl. of VAT) Early bird fee Full fee BMA member/Previous BMJ Masterclass attendee* £195 £220 Doctor (standard) £220 £245 GP trainee/Recently qualified GP £170 £195
Early Bird Deadline: Wednesday 9th October 2013
A range of talks and seminars on:
- Neuromuscular disease
- Multiple sclerosis
- Parkinson's disease
- The importance of neurological examination
- Functional disorders
- Neurological emergencies