BMJ Masterclasses: Dermatology and Ophthalmology
Organization: BMJ Masterclasses
Venue: Marriott Leeds
|Event Date/Time: Jun 19, 2013 / 9:00 am - (GMT)||End Date/Time: Jun 19, 2013 / 5:00 pm - (GMT)|
- Earn a minimum of 6 hours CPD credits for your revalidation portfolio or appraisal
- Programmes designed by a team of doctors who understand your needs, with a focus on practical advice.
- Fully updated content based on your feedback with take home tips that will help you change your practice
- Get your copy of the essential Dermatology and Ophthalmology course handbook and our ‘track your learning’ document.
- Includes a 6 month subscription to BMJ Best Practice
- Network with your peers and get your questions answered by our expert speakers
- Receive a certificate of attendance as evidence of your learning
This programme takes a new approach for 2013 with new topics, shorter sessions and more interactive participation on the day. Our expert speakers will use plenty of case studies and offer practical tips, while leaving time to get your questions answered. Learn about two key areas in general practice in just one day and remember to bring your ophthalmoscope!