BMJ Masterclasses: Haematology Update
Organization: BMJ Masterclasses
Venue: BMA House
|Event Date/Time: May 25, 2013 / 9:00 am - (GMT)||End Date/Time: May 25, 2013 / 5:00 pm - (GMT)|
- Earn a minimum of 6 hours CPD credits for your revalidation portfolio or appraisal
- Programmes designed by a team of doctors who understand your needs, with a focus on practical advice.
- Fully updated content based on your feedback with take home tips that will help you change your practice
- Get your copy of the essential Haematology course handbook and our ‘track your learning’ document.
- Includes a 6 month subscription to BMJ Best Practice
- Network with your peers and get your questions answered by our expert speakers
- Receive a certificate of attendance as evidence of your learning
Sessions have been completely revised for 2013 and include plenty of new topics based on your feedback. Our expert speakers will discuss the latest advances, evidence and guidelines relating to a wide spectrum of malignant and non-malignant conditions. With interactive sessions, case based discussions and time to get your questions answered; this Masterclass will provide you with all the latest information and take home messages to bring your practice up to date.