BMJ Masterclasses: Physicians Update
Organization: BMJ Masterclasses
Venue: BMA House
|Event Date/Time: May 23, 2013 / 9:00 am - (GMT)||End Date/Time: May 23, 2013 / 5:00 pm - (GMT)|
- Earn a minimum of 6 hours CPD credits for your revalidation portfolio or appraisal
- Programmes designed by a team of doctors who understand your needs, with a focus on practical advice.
- Fully updated content based on your feedback with take home tips that will help you change your practice
- Get your copy of the essential General Update course handbook and our ‘track your learning’ document.
- Includes a 6 month subscription to BMJ Best Practice
- Network with your peers and get your questions answered by our expert speakers
- Receive a certificate of attendance as evidence of your learning
All sessions are led by speakers who are not only experts in their fields but excellent teachers. Using real-life case scenarios, they will guide you through the latest evidence-based management and guidelines in seven important clinical areas. Our speakers will give you useful tips that you can put into practice right away, making it easy for you to maximise your CPD credits in preparation for revalidation. At the end of each session, there is dedicated time to get your questions answered.