BMJ Masterclasses: Women's Health and Paediatrics Update
Organization: BMJ Masterclasses
Venue: Marriott Leeds
|Event Date/Time: Jun 18, 2013 / 9:00 am - (GMT)||End Date/Time: Jun 18, 2013 / 5:00 pm - (GMT)|
- Earn a minimum of 6 hours CPD credits for your revalidation portfolio or appraisal
- Programmes designed by a team of doctors who understand your needs, with a focus on practical advice.
- Fully updated content based on your feedback with take home tips that will help you change your practice -Get your copy of the essential Women's Health and Paediatrics course handbook and our ‘track your learning’ document.
- Includes a 6 month subscription to BMJ Best Practice
- Network with your peers and get your questions answered by our expert speakers
- Receive a certificate of attendance as evidence of your learning
During the sessions, our expert speakers will advise you on the latest evidence in a range of challenging paediatric topics using case examples and bring you up to date with the latest evidence and guidelines in women's health. With three brand new topics for this year, this update will ensure you are prepared for a range of common problems from the most regular visitors to your GP practice.