Organization: Contemporary Forums
Venue: Hyatt Regency Crystal City
|Event Date/Time: Oct 09, 2013 / 7:00 am - (PST)||End Date/Time: Oct 12, 2013 / 12:00 pm - (PST)|
hat are the best options in managing patients with disorders of consciousness? What is in the treatment pipeline from bioengineering, telerehabilitation, and regenerative medicine? How do you determine effective treatment for blast and combat concussions to maximize outcomes?
Join us as our multidisciplinary experts examine the evidence and analyze treatment options. Bring your questions and puzzling cases, our dynamic faculty will give you answers and guidance. Did you know that most of the clinicians who attend the Brain Injuries conference have been in this field for over 10 years? Think of the opportunities you'll have as you discuss challenging cases and network with your colleagues from across the U.S.!Washington, DC Discover Washington, DC... a unique blend of politics, diplomacy and history.
Tour the impressive Capitol Building and the original Supreme Court Chambers, where landmark decisions are made. You won’t want to miss the Jefferson Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, Washington Monument, and Martin Luther King Memorial to get a glimpse into the lives of the great men who formed the basic concepts of our democracy.What Makes This Conference a Must Attend Event?
- Two Preconferences examining key challenges in brain injury recovery:Emotions in Check and Problems Solved and Behavioral Management During Acute and Post-Acute Brain Injury Rehabilitation.
- Discover new ways to engage and motivate your patient through the challenges of recovery.
- 16 Concurrent Session choices to meet your current clinical learning needs.
- Direct clinical application of evidence-based information presented and practical strategies to improve clinical outcomes.
- Faculty panels, interactive concurrent sessions and case study discussions designed to engage you and bring the information discussed to life!
- D.C. in the fall! Take in the many museums and great dining choices, all in the midst of the fall color change!
- Integrate new developments in science and medicine into practice for brain injury rehabilitation.
- Describe improvements in cognitive treatment utilizing direct attention training.
- Explore new developments in effectively managing post traumatic headaches.
- Examine techniques to manage "the impossible patient".
- List ways to determine subtle cognitive-communication deficits after acquired brain injury (ABI).
- Physicians Assistants
- Physical Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
- Registered Nurses
- Nurse Practitioners
- Speech Pathologists
- Social Workers
- Recreational Therapists
- Case Managers
- Certified Disability
- Management Specialists
- Certified Rehabilitation Counselors
- Life Care Planners
- Special Educators
Please call us today at 800-377-7707 for early registration. See you there!