Brownfield, Regeneration & Sustainable Property Finance 2012
|Event Date/Time: Nov 21, 2012 / 9:00 am - (GMT)||End Date/Time: Nov 21, 2012 / 5:30 pm - (GMT)|
Returning for its second year, this one-day conference will examine the all-important question of funding new developments.
It will examine:
- How will Government support brownfield development and regeneration?
- What are the criteria for successful investments?
- European funding mechanisms available for UK development projects
- Minimising risk and maximising funds
- Successfully structuring and implementing a Community Infrastructure Levy agreement
- Innovative finance vehicles for brownfield, regeneration and sustainable property developments (case studies)
- Maximising potential incentives and benefits of sustainable developments
- Optimising the use of fiscal and tax incentives for brownfield and urban development