Business in Nigeria: Durban 2013
Organization: Credenz Consulting (Pty) Limited
Venue: Hilton Durban
|Event Date/Time: May 14, 2013 / 8:05 am - (GMT +2:00 hours)||End Date/Time: May 15, 2013 / 4:30 pm - (GMT +2:00 hours)|
|Registration Date: May 03, 2013||Time: 16:00:00(GMT +2:00 hours)|
|Early Registration Date: Mar 29, 2013||Time: 16:00:00(GMT +2:00 hours)|
BUSINESS IN NIGERIA: DURBAN 2013 The 'Business in Nigeria' series is a strategic business platform that employs international best practices in bridging the gulf and lull in international business. We do this by facilitating a forum for the exchange and collaboration of ideas between African business leaders and the promotion of governmental relations, economic, business and investment opportunities amongst participants. Business in Nigeria: Durban 2013 is a three day international trade forum. The forum will be guided by a thought provoking agenda, with meetings holding at the Hilton Durban Hotel. Each of the break out sessions will have its own theme and its own peculiar flavor. The meetings will also be graced by top level representatives of the city, provincial and national governments inn the SADC region. THE TARGET The event is targeted towards and packaged for the benefit of the public and private sectors of key areas of the economy. The Nigerian economy is a vibrant one, and this forum will be of immense value to the strategic leaders that are exploring for new opportunities and possible liaisons to harness. The purposes of the forum are:
- To interface with the international business community in the bid to attract valuable investment, technology and intelligence.
- To equip the international business community with first hand information on the various investment worthy sectors of the economy and afford them the opportunity to clear any doubts.
- To proffer for consideration, financing and innovative forms of cooperation for development.
- To catalyze a review of policies and regulations where necessary in order to boost trading and commercial activities in the economy.
- To review the current industry practices against the backdrop of international standards.
- To equip decision makers for the adoption of a strategic action plan for development of our economy.
- To evolve strategies for the transformation of the current structure and working methods
- To set goals and objectives up to the year 2020 and define and establish a common vision and strategies for achieving balanced leadership development by and beyond the end of the decade.
(In South Africa) Credenz Consulting (Pty) Limited Regus Business Suites Twickenham Building (Ground Floor), The Campus Cnr Main & Sloane Street, Bryanston, South Africa Thabisa: +27.83.395.0219; (e): firstname.lastname@example.org David: +27.71.871.1295; (e): email@example.com (In Nigeria) Credence Communications Limited 42 ND’Jamena Crescent (Suite1, Block1) Wuse II District, Abuja, Nigeria. Yakubu: +234.802.444.3516; (e): firstname.lastname@example.org Amaka: +234.803.371.0054; (e): email@example.com Cynthia: +234.809.285.6276; (e): firstname.lastname@example.org David: +234.708.888.9999; (e): email@example.com Hephzibah: +234.813.736.7322; (e): firstname.lastname@example.org