CAA CONNECT - Northern California Rental Housing Conference & Expo
Organization: California Apartment Association
|Event Date/Time: Apr 09, 2014 / 9:00 am - (PST)||End Date/Time: Apr 09, 2014 / 5:30 pm - (PST)|
CAA brings rental housing experts to expanded expo
A rental housing expo and conference will debut this April, bringing together national experts, leading vendors and multifamily housing professionals from all over Northern California.
The event -- presented by the -- is called CAA Connect - Northern California Rental Housing Conference & Expo. It comes to the Santa Clara Convention Center on Wednesday April 9.
Attendees can hear offer their perspectives on the industry, including the effects of the economy and current political climate.
CAA Connect will feature 170 exhibitors and attract upwards of 1,000 attendees from California's leading property management companies and Real Estate Investment Trusts, as well as independent rental owners.
CAA Connect replaces CAA University & Expo. Unlike its predecessor, CAA Connect targets professionals from all of Northern California, not just the Silicon Valley.
The expanded expo, however, still focuses on education, and will offer courses on leasing, closing, retention, increasing occupancy, reputation management, evictions and more.
A Southern California version of CAA Connect heads to Long Beach in August.
At a glance
What: CAA Connect -- Northern California Rental Housing Conference & Expo
When: 9 a.m. to 5:15 .m. Wednesday, April 9
Where: Santa Clara Convention Center, Expo Hall B-D, 5001 Great America Parkway, Santa Clara.
- Owners, managers, investors, developers and suppliers of the multi-family apartment
industry throughout Northern California
- More than 170 exhibitor booths
- Nine educational seminars featuring nationally recognized speakers
- CEO perspectives on the state of the industry
- Networking reception for VIP sponsors and attendees sponsored by CORT Furniture Rental
- Exciting sponsorship opportunities
- SCANVenger Hunt™ - QR code scavenger hunt to win prizes!
- Online: www.caanet.org/norcalexpo
- Phone: (408) 342-3517
- Early deadline: Feb. 28
- Full day conference - $79 or $69 before Feb. 28 - includes access to educational seminars, expo floor, lunch and VIP networking reception
- Full day conference group discount: Register as a group with 10 or more attendees and receive a discount of $10 off per attendee
- Expo floor and lunch - $35 per person includes access to expo floor and lunch only
- Expo floor only - $10 per person - includes access to expo floor only
About the California Apartment Association
The California Apartment Association is the nation's largest statewide trade group representing owners, investors, developers, managers and suppliers of apartment communities. Our staff - based in Sacramento and with strategic hubs throughout California - includes experts in rental housing law, legal analysts, state and local lobbyists, member-service representatives and media-outreach specialists. For more than 70 years, CAA has served apartment owners and managers through tireless work in public affairs, education and customer service. We are proud to be the definitive voice of the multifamily housing industry in California.
Rachelle Hepburn firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.caanet.org/norcalexpo (408) 342-3517