Canadian Oil & Gas Human Capital
Organization: Hanson Wade
|Event Date/Time: Nov 25, 2013||End Date/Time: Nov 28, 2013|
Accelerate capability development, align training with corporate objectives, and increase the effectiveness of your human capital strategy.
The Canadian Oil & Gas Human Capital Summit 2013 has been created to help you apply new and sustainable ways to accelerate learning within your organization, drive performance by implementing a successful competency framework and discover new ways to track and measure the bottom line impact of strategic training on yourbusiness objectives.
This initiative will provide you with the practical solutions you need to enhance workforce planning, accelerate technical competency and ensure consistent application of training within your organization.
Join the leaders in oil and gas HR, training, learning and development, talent management and organizational development and go back tothe office with the practical solutions you need to overcome sharedhuman capital challenges.
Attend to find out how you can:
- Accelerate time to competency by 20% by learning how Cenovus is planning on transforming its human capital strategy with a dedicated Corporate University
- Build a more effective leadership pipeline which develops the high potential talent within your organization by learning from Encana’s proven leadership development strategy
- Align a lean human capital strategy with unpredictable business demandby hearing how CNRL are achieving success on a tight budget
- Consistently develop core competencies up to 30% faster by hearing howAthabasca Oil Corp is making human capital success repeatable in its Canadian operations
- Overcome inter-generational challenges presented by four generations of human capital being present in the workforce at one time by learning fromHorton CBI
- Triple the pool of qualified staff in your workforce by applying theSavanna Energy approach to maximizing the retention of staff from non-traditional communities.
Who should attend?
This initiative is tailored to those directly involved in talent management, learning and development, learning and development, leadership development, technical training, coaching, career development, talent retention, and HR.