Cancer Vaccines Masterclass Training
Organization: Fleming Europe
Venue: Hilton London Green Park
|Event Date/Time: Sep 24, 2013||End Date/Time: Sep 25, 2013|
The aim to improve vaccine effectiveness is having impact on the whole pharma industry. For the successful development of cancer vaccines it is crucial to understand the importance of pre-clinical & clinical development, regulation and the challenges it presents. Our 2-day training will discuss strategies necessary to understand the key points of cancer vaccine development, tumour immunology, reimbursement of cancer vaccines as well as an overview of the current legal environment.
- R&D of cancer vaccines
- What is the market place of cancer vaccines?
- Overview of the current legal environment
- The reimbursement of cancer vaccines
- Understanding of tumor immunology
- Cancer vaccines in the emerging markets
- How to build a good partnership with stakeholders
- What is the future of cancer vaccines?