Case Management (Case Management)
|Event Date/Time: Nov 10, 2013 / 7:00 am - (CST)||End Date/Time: Nov 13, 2013 / 12:45 pm - (CST)|
Rapidly changing health care policy will result in a large increase in the number of patients requiring case management services. Case managers are the best suited health care professionals to work with providers in all types of settings to improve quality and outcomes for health care consumers, and better manage the costs of services.
Join us at the 19th Annual Case Management: Navigating the Current Health Care System Conference which will provide opportunities for case managers and case management administrators from multiple settings to come together to learn what's happening now and what potential there is for the future. Network with your peers from variety of other organizations and leave with new tools, fresh ideas, and a different perspective.
Mark your calendar now, share this information with your team members, and plan to attend what promises to be a dynamic educational experience.
Highlights of the 2013 Conference Include:
- Two Dynamic Preconferences: Case Management Administration: Managing A Complex Case Management Department and Care/Case Manager Training for Transition and Cross-Continuum Effectiveness.
- Outcomes from medical homes and accountable care arrangements.
- New concepts in inpatient admission and observation management and processes.
- Best ways to select case management software that meets the needs of your organization.
- Involving beneficiaries and members to be part of the care continuum team.
- Updates in population health initiatives delivered t through CMS and other organizations.
Chicago ...truly a cosmopolitan city!
Chicago is known for its architectural beauty, sophistication and exciting activities. Its sleek skyscrapers form a breathtaking backdrop for the miles of beautiful beaches, parks and gardens that border Lake Michigan. Chicago’s location has made it a convenient hub of activities for many years and the ideal setting for Contemporary Forums conferences.
- Evaluate changes in legislation and regulatory standards which will impact case management processes and reimbursement.
- Describe successful methodologies and systematic evaluation tools to improve care transitions.
- List ways to manage undocumented and uninsured patients for cost effective case management and safe discharge solutions.
- Describe changes in admission and observation rules that will impact reimbursement.
- Identify emerging roles and responsibilities of case managers in transition management focused systems
Who Should Attend?
- Care Coordinators/Managers
- Case Managers and Directors
- Certified Disability
- Management Specialists
- Discharge Planners/Managers
- Documentation Review
- Utilization Review
- Staff and Managers
Pls call us today at 800-377-7707 for early registration. See you there!