Chief Litigation Officer Summit (CLO)
Organization: marcus evans
Venue: THE BROADMOOR
|Event Date/Time: Mar 21, 2013||End Date/Time: Mar 23, 2013|
With the complexities of today’s unstable business environment, Chief Litigation Officers must implement strategies which enable appropriate and rapid response to litigation challenges. Well designed, flexible, yet vigilant litigation readiness processes and plans are a must in the effort to reduce expenses and manage risk effectively.
Distinguished Presenters: Chairperson: Michael Caplan, Chief Operating Officer, Office of the General Counsel, Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc.
- Hon. Anthony J. Mohr, Judge, Superior Court of California, County of Los Angeles
- Hon. Ernest H. Goldsmith, Judge of the Superior Court of California
- Senior Vice President and Associate General Counsel, Dispute Resolution, Marriott International, Inc.
- Senior Vice President and Deputy General Counsel, News Corporation
- Chief Counsel, Jet Aviation Americas, General Dynamics Corporation
- Assistant General Counsel & Director, General Dynamics Corporation
- Vice President, Legal & Assistant General Counsel, SunGard Data Systems Inc.
- Divisional Vice President, IP Litigation, Abbott Laboratories
- Assistant General Counsel, Microsoft Corporation
- Vice President and Associate General Counsel – Corporate, Ingram Micro Inc.
- Litigation on a Budget – Creating efficiencies in case management strategies to reduce costs and improve outcomes
- Reviewing Developments in Class Actions – Best practices for managing class actions effectively and efficiently
- Assessing Latest Developments and Trends in Foreign Corrupt Practices Act – Understanding enforcement trends and latest developments on protecting your company
- Uncovering and Dealing with Litigation Challenges Facing a Global Company – Providing timely discussion on international litigation
- Exploring Best Practices for Utilizing eDiscovery – Providing litigation officers with the latest tools, techniques and practices of eDiscovery
- How to Implement a Crisis Management Program – Building the foundations for robust and effective crisis communication
- Reducing Litigation Risks through Compliance – Establishing a meaningful compliance program to reduce costs
he marcus evans group has over 20 years experience in the production of premium business events. Known globally for our unwavering dedication to quality and excellence, we aid our clients in achieving their strategic goals by providing market leading business intelligence otherwise inaccessible to them.
At marcus evans, we craft products that empower our clients to drive organizational growth and achieve effective decision-making. Our clients’ focus on continuous improvement creates a strong basis for an ongoing dialogue, allowing us to evolve our abilities to address their needs successfully.
Developing major sector-focused events, marcus evans provides unique business and networking opportunities across diverse industries and professions. We aim to meet all of your strategic information requirements through premium products delivered through a variety of media.
We consider innovation to be vital. Our extensive proprietary analysis of our clients’ business needs enables us to equip you with the tools you need for future success.